This 2- or 3-day training course is designed to set up entire bid/proposal teams. It covers the BidMaster™ framework and contains many practical examples and exercises.
The BidMaster™ framework provides methods, tools and structures to cover the entire proposal process, from RFP analysis to document production, from proposal office installation to proposal presentation.
Besides discussing key principles of proposal development, we go through the entire process using real-life examples. While doing this, we present (and practise) a number of tools and concepts that assist in developing winning proposals — checklists, templates and methodologies.
- Pre-proposal activities (what can/must be done before the arrival of the RFP - Request for Proposal?).
- RFP analysis and qualivication (bid-/no-bid)
- The key principles of bidding, proposal strategy and proposal outline.
- Bid planning and setting up the bid team
- The Message Tree — the convincing storyline.
- Structuring and formulation of proposal text (including the "Seven Golden Style Guidelines").
- Final production (PDFing, printing, binders, registers, CD-ROM, packaging, etc.).
- Post-proposal activities (lobbying, lessons learnt, proposal presentation, negotiation).
- Interactive 2-day/3-day workshop with up to 15 participants.
- Theoretical input and practical tools.
- Exercises and real-life case examples.
- Structured feedback from trainer and participants.
B1A. General BidMaster™ “standard”: 3 days (~ 08.30 a.m. — 5.30 p.m.)
B1B. General BidMaster™ “compact”: 2 days (~ 08.30 a.m. — 5.30 p.m.)
(without proposal presentation and negotiation)