This 1-day course gives you a comprehensive overview on proposal management best practices to prepare you for the APMP Foundation-Level exam. It concludes with the exam.
This training is based on the most current APMP competencies (from May 2016).
- The course covers the five key competency areas sales orientation, proposal planning, proposal development, proposal management, and information research and knowledge management.
- Introduction into the APMP specific terminology.
- Over 70 APMP approved sample questions prepare you for the exam. It also provides useful hints on how to approach the Foundation exam.
- The exam itself (multiple choice, 75 questions, paper-based exam)
- Interactive 1-day workshop with up to 15 participants.
- Two preparatory webinars (30-45 minutes each)
- Theoretical input and practical tools.
The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (eBook or Paperback)
1 day (~ 09.00 a.m. — 06.00 p.m.) + two preparatory webinars
(without individual preparation)
- 1 year experience in the field of bid or proposal management or adjacent disciplines
- English (for non-native speakers: at least Cambridge Advanced)
- Course language: English or German
- Exam language: English